2016年3月13日星期日

EMS China to other countries

Hi, I am vendor who comes from China, and want to share the EMS shipping fee to u guys. Sorry, English is not my mother language, please forgive my moderate writing.
The charge list is from EMS company, I can get 40% off because I have stable amount of business per month. Normally the EMS need one week or two weeks including weekends to reach my customers, but some holidays such as Chinese New Year, Christmas Day could delay the parcels. Besides EMS, there is airmail, namely e-packet is popular for small items buyers.
E-packet is less than 2 kg, go to the US and Canada only need two weeks. So, if u are guys from the US or Canada, and is purchasing items which are only 1 or 2 kg, e-packet is good choice. As for other European countries, maybe need to patiently wait 3 or more weeks.
Although EMS is slower than DHL or UPS, but it can ship all the items. Take food as example, we all know there are some strict rules such as USDA. The customer who wants to buy tea had better choose EMS as choice, for tea is really item need to get lab testing, and DHL normally cannot declare it.
To some extent, EMS is good choice to ship items, but post check at customs is another annoying thing. Some of my customers told me they had been seized by the customs, and need to pay duty.
One of my customers who comes from Slovenia had to pay 22% tax for things over 22€. For things over 150€ the tax is even higher (22% tax + customs tax). Oh, it seems that European rules and regulations are stricter than other countries, and what makes u feel unreliable is that we do not know when and who will be involved in post check.


没有评论:

发表评论